Show some love, get some gloves!
Give our UNO students a hand, and you'll get a nice, warm feeling inside. Then we'll give you TWO hands and help keep you warm outside!
You’ll receive a complimentary pair of UNO gloves when you contribute a total of $60 or more during Wear Black, Give Back.
These gloves are ideal for Wearing Black after you Give Back. They are made of a comfortable, stretchy knit fabric. They are embroidered with the UNO "O" and have touch-screen compatible fingers, so you know they are on the cutting edge of glove technology. If you've participated in past years of Wear Black, Give Back, these gloves will serve as the perfect compliment to your UNO beanie and scarf!
Here’s what you need to do to receive your gloves:
- Make one gift or multiple gifts totaling $60 or more during Wear Black, Give Back.
- Donate in one of these three ways: make a gift on this site, return a Wear Black, Give Back contribution card via mail OR select the giving link in an email you received from Durango.
- Make your gift(s) by noon on Thursday, Oct. 13.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for making a difference in the lives of students at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Tell your friends on social media about the awesome gloves you're going to get using the hashtag #WearBlackGiveBack.
- Wait patiently by your mailbox. You’ll receive your gloves three to five weeks after the event.
Thank you for your interest in Wearing Black and Giving Back!